7.27.2016

Taiwan: July 18, 2016

Monday

After our first weekend in Taiwan a lot of us Americans were ready for a taste of home and some relaxation time! On Monday we had our first full day of class, a lecture from 9 am  to noon and then a chance to work on our presentations and blogs from 2 pm to 5 pm. At 5 my roommates, Alina (from PSU) and Mary Elizabeth (from Mississippi College), and I decided we would head back to our room and rest until around 7 pm. Some of our Taiwanese friends said they would meet us and take us to get PIZZA!!! We were pretty excited about it and I could taste the cheese pizza already. Unfortunately when we got to the restaurant  I had forgotten that pizza in Taiwan is a lot different than pizza in the United States. I should have ordered the American style spaghetti but instead I ordered Honey Bacon pizza which had weird cheese on it. Some had duck pizza and our Taiwanese friends had VERY Asian pasta. I hope they come to the US someday so that we can show them what American pizza is like.

I told you it would be very short, Monday was a rest day, I don't even have pictures from that day! Haha! My next post will be about my favorite day so far in Taiwan so stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment