8.02.2016

Taiwan: July 25, 2015

Monday

After a busy and tiring weekend, I knew I wasn't going to get to relax on this Monday like I was the Monday before! We had a field trip planned that caused us to leave earlier in the morning than usual and of course that day was the day I woke up late! I was sleepy the whole day and we had quite a bit planned for our field trip. We headed to Hsinchu Science Park to learn about the hi-tech products and scientific research happening in Taiwan.

We saw some products that have not been commercialized yet and some products that have which was cool because we got to see where they came from! We also went to the Industrial Technology Research Insitute and got to look at products that will probably change many lives when they are produced for consumer use. Many of their discoveries have won awards domestically and internationally. This fun tree was in their lobby and I thought it was pretty!


After the science park, we went to Beipu Old Town and shopped for a little while! It was a cute little area where we could look at cute souvenirs and an old temple to walk through.

No comments:

Post a Comment